Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pee Pipe Update

I couldn't do it. I couldn't hold onto the rage. I also realized that I'd rather not call my landlady because, well, I hate her. Anyway, I'd wrapped all that duct tape around the crack just in case the fat Southern boys needed to void their bladders again. I guess it says a lot that one would rather be doused in excrement than call someone...

Mr. Landlady came over to let me know that they were going to put my cabinets in today, and I took that opportunity to let him know about my midnight golden showers. He was extremely apologetic and said that they'd TOLD them not to flush. I think that's a HUGE LIE, but like so many other things I'm just going to let it go. The plumbers will be back tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have a brand new pipe by the time I get home.

In all honesty, I'm starting to pity Mr. Landlady. He's so clearly whipped by Landlady, and he mentions little things like "I went to Phish's Halloween show where they covered 'Remain in Light'" that make me think he wasn't ALWAYS a total tool. I didn't ask the critical "do you like the Phish version better than the Talking Heads version?" question, the affirmative definitely meaning that he HAS always been a tool, but I guess I just didn't want to know. In fact, I bet he went to the Phish show by accident somehow. I just can't see this man within a 5 mile radius of a Phish concert. At any rate, there's a certain dead/extremely bitchy quality about Landlady's eyes that Mr. Landlady just doesn't have. I still pretty much hate both of them, though.

No comments: